Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Alaska, Alaska Department of Health and Human Services
Alaska voter registration deadlines
- In Person: 30 days before Election Day.
- By Mail: Postmarked at least 30 days before Election Day.
- Online: 30 days before Election Day.
Election Day Registration:
Alaska voter registration rules
To register in Alaska you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Be at least 18 years old within 90 days of completing your registration;
- Be a resident of Alaska;
- Not be a convicted of certain felonies (unless unconditionally discharged from incarceration, probation and/or parole); and
- Not be registered to vote in another state.
Alaska voter registration directions
- Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
- Sign and date your form. This is very important!
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
- Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.