Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Arkansas, Arkansas Department of Health
Arkansas voter registration deadlines
- In Person: 30 days before Election Day. If this falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, then on the next day which is not a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday.
- By Mail: Postmarked 30 days before Election Day. If this falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, then on the next day which is not a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday.
- Online: N/A
Election Day Registration:
Arkansas voter registration rules
To register in Arkansas you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Be an Arkansas resident;
- Be at least 18 years old before the next election;
- Not be a convicted felon (or have completely discharged your sentence or been pardoned);
- Not claim the right to vote in any other jurisdiction;
- Not previously be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Arkansas voter registration directions
- Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
- Sign and date your form. This is very important!
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
- Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.