As always, it's best to double check with your state for any recent changes to election rules: Massachusetts Election Website
COVID-19 info for Massachusetts
- COVID-19 Election Updates, Massachusetts Secretary of State
- A recent bill has clarified that voters taking precautions related to COVID-19 are qualified to vote by absentee ballot
- Multiple special elections have been postponed: voters should check the Secretary of State's COVID-19 page for details
- Local elections may be postponed by towns: voters should check with their town clerk for details
- The voter registration deadline is 10 days, instead of 20 days, for any 2020 election.
- Information on the Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), Massachusetts Department of Public Health