Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Nevada, Nevada Department of Health and Human Services
Nevada absentee ballot deadlines
- In Person: N/A (all registered voters will receive a vote by mail ballot)
- By Mail: N/A (all registered voters will receive a vote by mail ballot)
- Online: N/A
- Voted ballots are due: Postmarked on or before Election Day.
Nevada absentee ballot rules
Absentee ballots will automatically be sent to all registered voters. If you need your ballot sent somewhere other than your usual address, contact your local election official at least one month before the election so you have time to receive the ballot.
Nevada absentee ballot directions
N/A (all registered voters will receive a vote by mail ballot)
Tracking your ballotYou can track your ballot directly with your state.
Once you receive your ballot...
- Once you receive the ballot, carefully read and follow the instructions.
- Sign and date where indicated.
- Mail your voted ballot back to the address indicated on the return envelope.
- Double-check the deadlines and be sure to cast your voted ballot on time to be sure it is counted.