You should plan on showing "proof of identification" when you vote in person. Valid forms of ID are listed in the section about Voter ID.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Arizona, Arizona Department of Health Services
Arizona voter registration deadlines
- In Person: 29 days before Election Day, or on the next immediate business day if the deadline falls on a legal holiday or weekend.
- By Mail: Postmarked 29 days before Election Day, and received by 7 p.m. on Election Day.
- Online: 29 days before Election Day.
Election Day Registration:
Arizona voter registration rules
To register in Arizona you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Be a resident of Arizona and your county at least 29 days preceding the next election;
- Be 18 years old on or before the next general election;
- Be able to write your name or mark, unless prevented from so doing by physical disability;
- Not have been convicted of treason or a felony (or have had your civil rights restored); and
- Not currently be declared an incapacitated person by a court of law.
Arizona voter registration directions
- Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
- Sign and date your form. This is very important!
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
- Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.