To vote in Arkansas, you must provide a valid photo ID that is issued by the United States, state of Arkansas, or a college in Arkansas (such as a driver's license, passport, military ID, public benefit card, or student ID).
Arkansas voter registration deadlines
- In Person: 30 days before Election Day.
- By Mail: Postmarked 30 days before Election Day. If this falls on a Sunday, postmarked 29 days before Election Day.
- Online: N/A
Election Day Registration:
Arkansas voter registration rulesTo register in Arkansas you must:
- be a citizen of the United States;
- live in Arkansas at the address in Box 2 on the application;
- be at least 18 years old before the next election;
- not be a convicted felon (or have completely discharged your sentence or been pardoned);
- not claim the right to vote in any other jurisdiction;
- not previously be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Arkansas voter registration directions
- Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
- Sign and date your form. This is very important!
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
- Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.