Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Indiana, Indiana Department of Health 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Indiana voter registration deadlines
- In Person: Received by close of business 29 days before Election Day.
- By Mail: Postmarked 29 days before Election Day.
- Online: 29 days before Election Day.
Election Day Registration:
Indiana voter registration rules
To register in Indiana you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Have resided in the precinct at least 30 days before the next election;
- Be at least 18 years of age on the day of the next general election;
- Not currently be incarcerated for a criminal conviction.
Indiana voter registration directions
- Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
- Sign and date your form. This is very important!
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
- Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.