Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19 in Kansas, Kansas Department of Health and Environment
Kansas voter registration deadlines
- In Person: 21 days before Election Day.
- By Mail: Postmarked 21 days before Election Day.
- Online: 21 days before Election Day.
Election Day Registration:
Kansas voter registration rules
To register in Kansas you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Be a resident of Kansas;
- Be 18 by the next election;
- Have completed the terms of your sentence if convicted of a felony and recieved a certificate of discharge; a person serving a sentence for a felony conviction is ineligible to vote;
- Not claim the right to vote in any other location or under any other name.
Kansas voter registration directions
- Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
- Sign and date your form. This is very important!
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
- Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.