Last updated on March 14, 2016
Missouri voter registration deadlines
- In Person: 28 days before Election Day
- By Mail: 28 days before Election Day.
- Online: 28 days before Election Day
Election day registration instructions
Missouri voter registration rules
To vote in Missouri you must:
- be a citizen of the United States
- be a resident of Missouri
- be at least 17‑1/2 years of age (you must be 18 to vote)
- not be on probation or parole after conviction of a felony, until finally discharged from such probation or parole
- not be convicted of a felony or misdemeanor connected with the right of suffrage
- not be adjudged incapacitated by any court of law
- not be confined under a sentence of imprisonment
Missouri voter registration directions
- Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
- Sign and date your form. This is very important!
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
- Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.
Helpful voting links