You should plan on showing "proof of identification" when you vote, such as a valid photo ID or your Oklahoma voter ID card. If you do not have an ID, you will be allowed to cast a provisonal ballot by signing an affidavit.
Oklahoma voter registration deadlines
- In Person: 25 days before Election Day.
- By Mail: Postmarked 25 days before Election Day.
- Online: N/A
Election Day Registration:
Oklahoma voter registration rulesTo register in Oklahoma you must:
- be a citizen of the United States and a resident of the State of Oklahoma
- be 18 years old on or before the date of the next election
- have not been convicted of a felony, for which a period of time equal to the original sentence has not expired, or for which you have not been pardoned
- not now be under judgment as an incapacitated person, or a partially incapacitated person prohibited from registering to vote
Oklahoma voter registration directions
- Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
- Sign and date your form. This is very important!
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
- Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.