You should plan on showing "proof of identification" when you vote, such as a valid photo ID or your Oklahoma voter ID card. If you do not have an ID, you will be allowed to cast a provisonal ballot by signing an affidavit.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Oklahoma, Oklahoma State Department of Health
Oklahoma voter registration deadlines
- In Person: 25 days before Election Day.
- By Mail: Postmarked 25 days before Election Day.
- Online: N/A
Election Day Registration:
Oklahoma voter registration rules
To register in Oklahoma you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States and a resident of the State of Oklahoma;
- Be 18 years old on or before the date of the next election;
- Be a "bona fide" resident of the State of Oklahoma (A person is a “bona fide” resident of the State of Oklahoma if he or she has an “honest intent to make a place one’s residence or domicile, a conscious decision to make a location an individual’s home.");
- Have not been convicted of a felony and not completed the sentence including any term of incarceration, parole or supervision, or probation;
- Not now be under judgment as an incapacitated person, or a partially incapacitated person prohibited from voting.
Oklahoma voter registration directions
- Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
- Sign and date your form. This is very important!
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
- Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.