Last updated on March 14, 2016
Pennsylvania voter registration deadlines
- In Person: 30 days before Election Day
- By Mail: 30 days before Election Day
- Online: 30 days before Election Day
Election day registration instructions
Pennsylvania voter registration rules
To register in Pennsylvania you must:
- be a citizen of the United States at least one month before the next election
- be a resident of Pennsylvania and your election district at least 30 days before Election Day
- be at least 18 years of age on the day of the next election
Pennsylvania voter registration directions
- Use our Voter Registration Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
- Sign and date your form. This is very important!
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
- Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.
Helpful voting links