Wisconsin Election Center
As always, it's best to double check with your state for any recent changes to election rules: Wisconsin Election Website
COVID-19 info for Wisconsin
- As of April 6, 9:30PM CT: The April 7 election will be occurring as scheduled.
- Completed absentee ballots must be postmarked no later than April 7 or returned in person by 8PM on April 7.
- Voters who have requested an absentee ballot are still able to vote in person as long as they have not returned their ballot in the mail.
- The Governor's executive order to postpone the election was overturned by a Wisconsin Supreme Court ruling.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019), Wisconsin Department of Health Services